Saturday, February 03, 2007

Merci beaucoup

I was so excited about my spinning last night that I forgot to say THANK YOU to my fabulousa Secret Pal, Viv. Thank YOU! I've had a lot of fun this go-round and I'm already signed up for SP10.




Here's a recap:



By the way, do you see that soap up in the first picture? It's gardenia soap and smells wonderful. I thought you might like to know that I gave in, despite my misgivings, and bought a gardenia plant.


I'd been looking for something green to put on my end table, and it was very pretty. It has lots of buds on it, hopefully it will bloom!


Thanks again, Viv. You've been a wonderful secret pal!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:45 PM

    Yay! Thanks, Melissa, and how wonderful that you got a gardenia plant too. It's been loads of fun and I'm so glad you enjoyed it too. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete