Saturday, August 19, 2006

A sudden change of pace

Enough is enough! Someone I work with keeps turning the air conditioning to FRIGID. So I've pulled out some yarn I have in my stash and decided to make myself a cardigan. I started it last night. The pattern is one I've had my eye on for a while, Bristow, from an old issue of Knitty.

(Know what? Black is very hard to photograph!)


After having made little except socks for a while, I'm surprised that the needles don't feel huge and awkward. I'm sure that when I go back to socks, they'll seem tiny and fragile. Not like it's going to stop me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Another knitting blog. This truly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, someone in my office did the same....a cardi would not take care of it, even with a shawl on top of that....


    DAMN them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Hello Secret Pal--

    Just a little note to say that you still have another package coming, just a bit delayed. I moved 2 weeks ago, and I know you know how confusing that can be!

    ReplyDelete