Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Up and Running

My computer is back to normal again. I don't know what happened; something with the cord, I think, but I threatened to buy a replacement cord, and it got the hint and snapped back to obedience.


Here is the photo I promised of my secret pal's latest benevolence:
What a great game this is! (Thanks again, Secret Pal!)


I also have a Finished Object to report: The Crazy Colors socks are done!!!

Crazy Colors Socks
Started: Around July 4th or so
Finished: August 9, 2006
Generic Top-down socks, using Melanie's Twist stitch pattern on US size 1 DPN's
ETA: Artyarns Ultramerino4, colorway #106.


I'm trying to decide what to do now. I'm itching to start some new socks, but I haven't worked on the Lace Leaf Socks in weeks. I've got the yarn and pattern for a sweater, too. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment