Saturday, August 05, 2006

No photos-just a quick check in

I've had some computer problems this week--GRR! I think I've just about got them fixed, but I just wanted to check in and update. I'm at the library, though, so no pictures today.

I wanted to say again HOW AWESOME MY SECRET PAL IS!!!! I came home from work this week to find yet another package in my mailbox!!!! She sent some KnitPicks sock garden yarn in a Pansy Colorway (I love pansies!). And Barbara Walker's "Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns" just because I said I didn't have a stitch dictionary. I used to check that book out from the library all the time when I was little (like twelve or thirteen). And Chocolate. Mmmmm. Chocolate. And despite the heat wave hitting the country this week, the chocolate stayed neatly in its wrapper!

THANK YOU, YARN FAIRY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment