Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Hundred

Wow--This is post number one hundred! It's strange to think that I've written that many. So to celebrate, I'll show you some new things in my house today:

First up: New socks!
Finished BFL Socks

BFL Socks, just a plain toe-up sock, but with Wendy's No-Picking-Up-of-Stitches Heel

Next: NEW BIKE!!!!!
My New Bicycle
Breezer Villager U-Frame Bicycle

I bought this at Pedal the Planet in Lexington, KY. I'm very excited about the bike. I think it's a very good-looking. And I've heard a lot of good things about the company. My own experience has been excellent. I've been e-mailing lots of questions to the company, and I have always gotten a thorough response the next day.

Anyway, now I just want the weather to be a little bit warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment