Monday, September 03, 2007

Rushing before Reality Hits

I've been on vacation all week. I didn't go anywhere except to class and to the dentist. I did get some things done around my home, like cleaning and laundry and so forth. Mostly I just knit like mad!

IMG_0703

I worked almost exclusively on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. I've finished up through where the sleeves are joined to the body, finished one sleeve and am about halfway done with the other. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow and pretty soon I'll have homework, so the knitting time will probably be dropping back to almost nothing.

So, I've got to run and squeeze a few more rows in before bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the color that you are using for that sweater. It looks like a cute pattern too.

    ReplyDelete