Monday, October 30, 2006

Update

I've finished one Chocolate Raspberry sock. I need to start the second one before I get second sock syndrome...
Here's the latest on my Eris cardigan. I worked on it for a couple of hours this past Tuesday when I was over at the Laundromat. That's really my best knitting time. No one is ever there, so I just sit around with my headphones on and knit. Best of all, I don't feel like I'm wasting time, because I can't really do much else during that time anyway! The color's acutally not too bad in this photo, except that it's a little darker in person.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Ooh! Beautiful knits! What yarn are you using for Eris? I love the color. I have eyed that sweater too - love those cables.

    After a short delay, package is on its way to you! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete