Friday, October 13, 2006

A new project and a new toy

I'm having issues with my computer and Mozilla Firefox, sorry that I haven't posted in a while. And I can't get Blogger to upload photos no matter which browser I use. GRR! But I've been busy!

As if I really needed another project on the needles, but I just couldn't wait to get started: An
Eris cardigan. I expropriated the needles from the Bristow cardigan once I finished the Front Left piece I'd been working on and will be using them for Eris. I really ought to finish Bristow first, but oh, well! I've completed the collar and am now working on the yoke. The cardigan is made from Cascade 220, color #2412 , kind of a berry color.

I also have a new toy. I've always loved school supplies: folders, notebooks, pens, paper, stickers, binders, etc. A few years ago, my brother came out to make a campus visit to the school I was attending, and we went to the museum of art and looked around for a while. Then we went to the museum gift shop, and saw these
dip pens made out of glass. They were so pretty and we both really liked them. We almost bought them, but it wasn't practical at the time. Last week, I saw a set on sale for pretty cheap elsewhere, and so I snatched it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment