Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is me--What are you?

I frogged the sock I started for my sister. It seemed to be too big, I was a little bored with it (just stockinette) and I'm too much of a perfectionist. I bought some smaller dpn's and I found a pattern here that is very simple but not uninteresting. I'm not following all the instructions, I'm just using the stitch design. But I'm trying it out on some sock yarn I had in my stash (okay, it's the only other sock yarn I own besides my sister's). I guess I'm just selfish--me first! I have high hopes, but I have yet to actually FINISH a sock...




You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.

Take this quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment